Tuesday 14 June 2011

interview #5: @ecyojng

Morning everyone! Today is such a beautiful day, and i woke up to a picturesque view of the sky. I know it had being awhile since ive last posted 'interviews' of my friends. So, for this week's interview, i was given the honour to feature Joyce. She is one of the most lovely and special individuals that ive met in my life. There are endless adjective words to describe her, in simple word, she is just simply amazing! She continuously provides me with memorable memories of us, from acting stupid on the dancefloor to awesome heart to heart talks at Cine on Xmas day. She is one extraordinary person, and i reckon everyone should get to meet and know her. So,my advice : before reading this interview, boil some hot water, and make yourself a hot cup of hot choco, play your favourite mixtape, sit back and relax, and stay reading the interview! 


Hi Joyce! Congrats! You've been chosen to have an interview with frankiefrankly.blogspot.com!

name ( preferred name): JOYCE
age (as of current): TWO-NIL 
sex: female
nationality: sg-p-rean! 
schooling @ currently waiting for Uni acceptance (: 

Yay! Let's officially start the interview! 

Q: Briefly introduce yourself. 
A: Laid back, cool cat, sings in th Bath, Talks back t the Tele, Loves rainy days, Loves Mel, Loves creme brulee & lazy days. ( I sound like a Bum.) Wth, i play the Guitar & Sing as well, enjoys outdoor Sports. Stuff like that. Y'know. 

Q: Songs on repeat on your iPod: 
A: Songs for a sluggish day wld be frm The Kills, Mumford& Sons, Broken Social Scene & Creep by Radiohead, some LauraMarling & Some ArticMonkeys. If i'm jumpy ill play all th tracks you cn find at a Club. 

Q: What's the best prank you've pulled off? 
A: PRANK. WHAT PRANK. I'm quite nice, prank-ing jolts my soul too much. ( I sound like a Granny.) 

Q: Tell us about the most recent time you really had fun: 
A: Studying for A' Lvls. WHO AM I KDDING. 
Nahh. Well Ladies night has always been fun. ALWAYS, * Mel wld know. Maybe last Wednesday? At ClaryQuay with my Gfs, running ard high, got rlly wasted, screamed, & still managed home in one piece. ( Some M18 stuff that I'm nt suppose t be proud of but hey, its Fun stuff.) 

Q: Something you are proud of: 
A: Well, I'm proud of people fighting their own secret battles inside & keeping th faith, (: hang on. 

Q: Something that's on my mind: 
A: Its 9am, I'm hungry ): & lazyyy & ....

Q: A random fact about myself: 
A: I can literally mimic some morning bird call. ( Sounds abit wrong for some reason.) 


Q: What are three things you cant live without? 
A: My mom, Food, Water. Ok that's lame. Maybe without My Mommy <3, Money and My blackberry, (:  
(I'm sucha Mommy's girl sometimes.) 

Q: Favourite food? 
A: I cant have a favourite, I love Food! Aww dang. 

Q: What are your favourite way to spend cozy evenings
A: Hot Cocoa, A book, Blankie on th Couch, Indie playing in the background, (: or some slow tunes. Perfecttt. Throw in some Marshmallows too. 

Contact you @ 
- blog? -------
-twitter/facebook? ecyojng@hotmail.com 

Thank you!!!! <3 



1 comment: