Tuesday 17 May 2011

Music playlist: May, May, May I?


Hey, everyone! Ive come up with a short music playlist of only 15 songs. My assignments are piling up and my life is going insane. My body clock has pretty much been screwed. For the past few hours, 'ice ice baby by vanilla Ice' was stuck in my mind. It was playing on replay, mentally. Anyway, this month's playlist is pretty much a mix of music genre, from oldies to pop! Regardless of it, hope you guys like it! 

01 Down the line by Jose Gonzalez 
02 I know Places ( Live on the Moon) by Lykke Li
03 Dont panic by Coldplay
04 Watch over you by Alter Bridge 
05 Comin Home by City and Colour
06 Sadness is a blessing by Lykke Li 
07 Speedy Gonzales by Pat Bonne 
08 Gotten by Slash feat. Adam Levine 
09 Whales by Set Sail 
10 Playwright Fate by I blame Coco 
11 I met up with the king by FIrst Aid Kit 
12 Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeah 
13 Ghost Town by Cary Brothers 
14 Brielle by Sky Sailing 
15 Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice 

No comments:

Post a Comment