Monday 16 May 2011

from 'messy color tone' to ombre hair;

From my mixed hair colour (which is pretty much dark-ish brown): 

To Ombre hair: 
Yes, in order to achieve the ombre hair color, you need to bleach your hair, which means the bottom half of my hair is pretty much badly damaged. Ive been putting hair lotions, crossing my fingers and hoping that my hair will get better. despite that, im loving my hair! even though, the ombre hair is commonly commented and referred to as " the lazy hair" - mainly cause it looks like im just too lazy to go to the salon and dye my roots back to my original dyed colour,  i really cant emphasised how much i like/ love it ! & did i mentioned that i did  this on impulse? i was deciding between cutting my hair ( to a shoulder length long bob)  or bleaching it. In the end, i decided to do this, thinking that even if this D.I.Y.  hair dying thing didnt work out, i can just snap my hair off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment