Friday 15 April 2011

time and space



After my dear friend, Ashley, pursued and encouraged me to start a public blog in a 1hr Skype call conversation, i surrendered and decided to give it a try! So, Hello there, im melissa and im schooling in University of Melbourne, majoring in Architecture. Im currently residing in Melbourne, and i travel back and forth to Hong Kong and Singapore. This web page documents everything inspiring to me  from food, fashion, music, art and music.

So keep up with me, if you can, Meri beaucoup! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! What a cute and unique blog name you have ( I really like it ), i'll definitely keep up with you whenever possible so keep your posts coming, frankiefrankly!
    xx Your Biggest Fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bong here. Clear up for toiletries.QUIT being messy!

    ReplyDelete