Saturday 16 April 2011

Music Playlist: Oh! Dear sweet April.


As an architecture student, on days that i need inspirations to design and sketch ideas, i would desperately need to blast a catalyst list of soundtracks in my room. So, i decided to share with everyone my list of music tracks found in my itunes.  My genre of music varies from indie to pop to far east movement but NEVER to Rebecca Black's Friday. So, i hope that everyone will love these tracks and (similarly!) dance & sing along to these musik! Enjoy!

01 Your Boy by Frankmusik
02 Paper Aeroplane by Angus & Julia stone
03 What Sarah said by Death Cab For Cutie
04 Do the Whirlwind by Architecture in Helsinki
05 I Blame Coco by I Blame Coco
06 Girlfriend In a Coma by The Smiths
07 Salt & Pepper by SetSail
08 Falling Away by Big Scary
09 Time and Space by The Accidental
10 Slow like Honey by Fiona Apple
11 Heart Skips a beat by Lenka
12 I Have Nothing by Noah and the Whale
13 Coca Cola by Little Red
14 Dance Dance Dance by Lykke Li & Bon Iver Doing
15 Its Good to be in Love by Frou Frou


No comments:

Post a Comment